St Andrews Cricket Club Pascoe Vale aims to be the club where everyone is welcome, has fun and plays their best cricket.
We are currently seeking the services of a Senior Coach for the 2019/20 season and beyond.
- Working with Children Check
- Community Coaching (Level 1), Representative Coaching (Level 2) or a willingness to complete accreditation prior to or during the season.
Essential Job Functions:
- Attending training sessions and matches
- Planning and preparing for training sessions and activities
- Ensure the welfare of all team members and officials during team training
- Ensuring all players get equal opportunity to take part in all club/team activities
- Observing player’s performances to determine the level of instruction required
- Teaching techniques for players to acquire additional skills or improve existing skills
- Planning, directing and evaluating competition strategy and performance
- Liaising with the Chairman of Selectors, Captains and team members to ensure the needs of players are met
- Liaising with the Committee regarding any athlete’s inappropriate behaviour, misconduct, injuries or illness
- Setting the right example for players on and off the field
- Be fair in the treatment of all players at all times
- Position is for Coach of Senior teams only
- Playing and non-playing applicants will be considered
- Remuneration negotiable, based on credentials
- Applications will be handled in a confidential manner
For further information and to apply for the position please contact Michael Hamilton on 0413 738 417 or at email@example.com.